Ultrabase can be used on top of heated bed in almost all 3D printers.
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Just peel off the blue tape on the backside, and then fit the Ultrabase to the hotbed (base). Or please visit our website www.anycubic3d.com or Youtube： 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDup0gp9pLA, 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=639Qwo2wNjg for more information.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70℃
3. ABS:100-125℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
4. PC:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120℃ ( 110℃ is recommended )
6. PP:100-130℃ ( 120℃ is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70℃
Material:( tempered glass with inorganic coating )
Item size:( 8.4*8.4inch/214*214mm )
Item weight:( 600g )
Shipping Weight (720g)
1x ANYCUBIC Ultrabase 3D Printer Platform
Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
Good Flatness: Ultrabase is glass-based and the critical tolerance is ±0.2mm. (normally within the 0.1mm range).
Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400℃.
Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
Compatibility: Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! You can get full support from the manual and video.